CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just A Short Post

It's late and I really need to get to bed to get up early for church tomorrow, but wanted to do a short post since I won't be back for a few days. Next week is our week at the campground and, as usual, I look forward to working and seeing the people at the park that have become my "other family". I honestly do not believe there are any sweeter and more caring people than those who live and work at the park in Roan Mountain. We start working on Monday, Labor Day, and by then all the holiday excitement will be over. The campers will be leaving out having had the last fling of the summer. From that time on it will be what I call "leaf peepers" mostly from Florida who come to see the beautiful fall colors in these Tennessee mountains. Maybe this year the color will be exceptional.

Hope your week is good and please pray for us to honor the Lord in all that we do.

3 comments:

Greg P. said...

Enjoy yourself Donna.

I think you already DO honor the Lord in all you do.

Mommyluann said...

thanks for my hug at church today!

Mitchell said...

Lisa and I can't wait to get back up to the campground..sit by the fire and drink some good coffee.
Love you guys